Free 25 Go online space for backup

Thursday, February 08, 2007
Ore : Thursday, February 08, 2007


Now you have plenty of photos, videos, mp3 or whatever else in your hard drive, it would be annoying to lose everything if your computer crashes ....

You can choose:

1. to buy an exterior hard rive
2. to buy space
3. to use free space !

I would recommend you to use free space then to think about using solution 1.

You will find below a great solution : free 25 Go. [ Mediamax ]

Labels:


posted by Davido at Thursday, February 08, 2007 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Free 25 Go online space for backup

Yada Yada News ! [ Follow the dream ] is powered by Blogspot
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

My Photo
Name:Davido Brakha
Location:Paris,
France,
Europe

I'm a 21-year-old student from Paris, France, working on degrees in Financial Engineering and Mathematics. I'm also a tennis coach for my cousin, a professional tennis player. I enjoy my life ;).


Follow the dream !!
"Map Us live in the USA"


Map us Live

Music / Radio




Links

Credits
  By: D2B Davido




Tag cloud




Google Maps
    Follow our trip to California, Canada, Florida ... American Life ...

    California Locations
    [ Tip: Clic on the markers to open the info windows ]

                        !