J-6 before the D-day !

Monday, May 22, 2006
Ore : Monday, May 22, 2006


The Clock is Ticking ...Tic Tac Tic Tac...
I'm really exited.
Packing my things, buying the last stuff, time goes really fast !

Here is the thing: I have almost an idea of my first weeks in America :).

I'm gonna land in Los Angeles, next Sunday in the afternoon. My cousin will be waiting for me at the airport; where he is expected to arrive 2 hour before me, from Los Moshis, Mexico (back from an internationnal tennis tournament).

Then, we'll probably go to Hollywood at friends' just for few days. We must be at Rocklin City (20 miles from Sacramento) on June, 8. The tennis tournament there will last a week.

The two following weeks, 2 tournaments are organised in Woodland and Chico (same region).

That's all for the main draw of the first weeks, but I know by experience everything can happen ;).

[ Again, check out our "Map Us live in the USA" where you can click on the locations to see them on satellite or regular map view. Then click on the markers to open the info windows where I'll put informations, links to posts, pics .... ]


Labels: , ,


posted by Davido at Monday, May 22, 2006 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for J-6 before the D-day !
GOOD lUCK - i AM A TENNIS BUFF AND WILL FOLLOW YOUR PROGRESS.

allanwexler.blogspot.com

Silvia, I invite you ...unfortunatly not to come ! but to Follow the dream ! :)

Thx Allan, but I won't play this summer: my job is to train my cousin; I have all the indications of his 2 coachs, a tennis coach and a sport coach. Actually I don't have any Ipin number, so I can't prentend to play ...
Anyway, I'll do my best to have fun ! :p

so everytime i log into blogger, i see your blog on the list of "recently updated"...so i thought i'd check it out since we're blogging around the same time. anyway, you'll have lots of fun in cali! i'll look forward to following your progress as a tennis/sports coach this summer! :)

~Melissa

Yada Yada News ! [ Follow the dream ] is powered by Blogspot
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

My Photo
Name:Davido Brakha
Location:Paris,
France,
Europe

I'm a 21-year-old student from Paris, France, working on degrees in Financial Engineering and Mathematics. I'm also a tennis coach for my cousin, a professional tennis player. I enjoy my life ;).


Follow the dream !!
"Map Us live in the USA"


Map us Live

Music / Radio




Links

Credits
  By: D2B Davido




Tag cloud




Google Maps
    Follow our trip to California, Canada, Florida ... American Life ...

    California Locations
    [ Tip: Clic on the markers to open the info windows ]

                        !