The future of the kids

Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Ore : Wednesday, February 28, 2007


Have you ever wondered how technology will affect your kids' education ?
Will it be easier to learn ?

The African educationnal system has already benefited from internet.


Imagine China.
A huge country with billions of inhabitants .


What will happen when the 500 millions poor workers in agriculture will
decide to move to the developed cities ?


Americans are NOT stupid:

Labels:


posted by Davido at Wednesday, February 28, 2007 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The future of the kids
I love what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to
my personal blogroll.

Have a look at my site horse stall mats CrossFit
  • Posted at 2:16 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming yet again to read other
news.

Also visit my blog post garage Rubber flooring
  • Posted at 2:00 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Yada Yada News ! [ Follow the dream ] is powered by Blogspot
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

My Photo
Name:Davido Brakha
Location:Paris,
France,
Europe

I'm a 21-year-old student from Paris, France, working on degrees in Financial Engineering and Mathematics. I'm also a tennis coach for my cousin, a professional tennis player. I enjoy my life ;).


Follow the dream !!
"Map Us live in the USA"


Map us Live

Music / Radio




Links

Credits
  By: D2B Davido




Tag cloud




Google Maps
    Follow our trip to California, Canada, Florida ... American Life ...

    California Locations
    [ Tip: Clic on the markers to open the info windows ]

                        !